This learning roadmap describes the training requirements for Health Canada Screeners-in-training as part of the Screener Qualifications & Training Program (SQTP). Screener means an employee of Security Screening and Security in Contracting that processes and/or analyzes security applications and associated forms.
- Completion of this learning roadmap is applicable to all screeners-in-training, who are
- New employees in screener-designated positions, or
- Current employees (non-screeners) transferring into a designated screener position, or
- Screeners transferring to HC-PHAC from another division or directorate, or
- HC-PHAC staff who are interested in developing their skills and experience to become a screener.